Vassal Malifaux Twitter Group?

PandaBearGuy

Two questions:

1) Is there a way on twitter to create a group similar to the way you can create groups on *shudder* facebook?

WARNING - very poor explanation incoming...

2) Is anyone interested in exchanging twitter names for the purpose of following and seeing when someone is up for a game? Hear me out: In order to play a vassal game currently I have to decide to consider playing a game, decide to play, go look for a game, organize the game, and play the game.

I am the kind of lazy guy who would play a lot more if I could pick up my phone, see that someone I followed posted a tweet saying "I'm up for vassal if anyone wants to", and I can then go "oh that's a good idea, I will log on" or "nah I'm not up to it I will just ignore that tweet". Basically by following people who tweet when they want to play I could eliminate the steps of finding an opponent and - far more importantly - even having the thought of playing a game come to my mind.

The other option is we could have an agreed-upon hash tag that you search when looking for a game, but this falls into the same issue I have with the forum in that I need to have that initial thought to play malifaux punch its way through all my other daily concerns. It's the same thing as me sitting at home on my computer when a friend asks if I want to go out; of course I do but if he hadn't asked then I would have never thought to do it.

Is any of this making any sense to anybody or should I go play quietly in the corner?

Well, since I just made a twitter account I'm down with this. I don't think there's groups though, that's what hashtags are for, yeah? So you'd just need to come up with a hashtag standard you could look up. Something original like #Malifaux or #LetsPlayMalifaux