16th - Ant Hoult (Resser) - 3TP/7VP/-4VP diff

17th - Lee Battrick (Neverborn) - 3TP/8VP/-9VP diff

18th - Emma Mickleburgh (Neverborn) - 3TP/8VP/-9VP diff

19th - Brooks Martin (Guild) - 1TP/8VP/-9VP diff

20th - John Wharton (Guild) - 1TP/6VP/-11VP diff

21st - Danny Stones (Guild) - 0TP/10VP/-8VP diff

22nd - Mike Marshall (Arcanist) - 0TP/7VP/-14VP diff

Most sporting was Joe Taylor.

Best painted crew went to James Doxey. Special mentions have to go to Chris Holloway, Lee Battrick and Mike Marshall who also did well in the vote.

Best painted mini went to Mike Marshall for his Snowstorm. Mike Taylor's Papa Loco and Lee Battrick's Teddy also did well in the vote.

The results have been uploaded to Rankings HQ, they should be applied on Friday when they update.

Thanks to all that attended :)

Thanks for organising it mate, the whole day went very smoothly. I had three great games against three guys I've never played before.

The painting competition was a really tough field, there were so many well painted crews and models. Congrats to James and Mike for winning the prizes!

Just to say it was a great day and again many thanks to And for organising it.

I saw on twitter someone said it was a hard field (Joel maybe) and I want to second that I had some really tactical games. Best part of that was everyone was great fun. So thanks to my opponents Danny, Greg and Mike T.

I'll look forward to the next.

Unfortunately i could only spectate yesterday :(

The painting standards were exceptionally high and am really gutted i wasnt able to take part. Mikes raspi crew was espeacially nice to see on the table as well as chris's haemlin crew.

Just want to say a thankyou to everyone who attended and was so accomadating for my two young daughters who are absolutely mental :P

Thanks guys :D

Had a great day at the event, nice to play three players I've never faced before, all great guys who gave me some tough and tense games. :)

Thanks to gild Monkey for organizing.

Really thrilled with second and best painted crew, especially with such stiff competition.

I'd like to echo my thanks to And as well - great event filled with great people. It made for a wonderful atmosphere and, in the high quality of players that attended, some tough and interesting games.

Chuffed to bits to pull a fluke out of the hat in the last game to take the win :)

See you all again soon I hope!

+1 thanks to guildmonkee (and the rest of York Garrison Club) for a great event. I'll definitely be back.

Great day, 3 good tactical games against 3 top opponents.

It was good to meet some more people in the community and I look forward to seeing you all again at the next big shin-dig.

Just to echo what everyone else has said, was a great day, well organised so thanks Guild Monkey and the York Garrison. 3 awesome games against some great guys, was good to put some faces to names (and podcast voices) in the community.

Round 2 was great, all Resser top table, clearly we're OP ;)

Gutted by Joels top-decking ability in the last round but was worth it to face him on top table in a really tense, tactical fight.

Just to echo what everyone else has said, was a great day, well organised so thanks Guild Monkey and the York Garrison. 3 awesome games against some great guys, was good to put some faces to names (and podcast voices) in the community.

Round 2 was great, all Resser top table, clearly we're OP ;)

Gutted by Joels top-decking ability in the last round but was worth it to face him on top table in a really tense, tactical fight.

It was a classic battle :) I'll fully admit that fluky luck saved my bacon in that game! I'm looking forward to playing you again soon.

Big thanks to And for organising it and not giving me too much hatred during the event :)

3 great games with 3 new opponents, can't ask for a better day than that really.

I'd echo what others have said about the standard for the best painted award - there were so many good ones there it was really hard to pick just one.

And it was really nice to put faces to some of the forum and twitter names too. Look forward to seeing you all at future events soon.

I'll add to this (though there's no need really, what I'm going to say has already been said).

Was a really fun tournament. Loads of very skilled players, and great to meet lots of folks I've heard of/spoken to on twitter, but hadn't actually met.

Looking forward to more (and Sheffield in 2 weeks time #ShamelessPlug).

Thanks for running it so smoothly And

Thanks to all 3 of my opponents and I can only apologize for not putting up a better fight, especially in my last game against Dave where is all went a bit pear shaped from the start. My crew selection was awful and it only went downhill from there. Still puts me back in my proper place :)

Also thanks to all of you who voted for Snowstorm as the best painted miniature, as I said on the podcast the painting awards were the ones I was looking to try and win so to walk away with that one was a great feeling - it makes all the grief I give myself worthwhile.

See you all at an event soon I hope

I have to say the painting competition was probably the most difficult to vote for that I've seen. Lots of excellent looking models on show! Having two prizes was a nice way to mix it up too.

Thanks to my opponents for giving me 2.5 very enjoyable games (Ant will agree with me that the first 3 turns of our game weren't particularly fun!).

And thanks to And and the guys at York Garrison for smoothly organising another event, and for the delicious pies.

Thanks for all the great feedback :)

The standard of painting was higher than ever, I'm glad I didn't have to vote!

The Doubles GT will most likely be at Garrison in November (the initial date booked clashed with another event) and I'm already drawing up plans for my first m2e event in the new year.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Big thanks to And for organising it and not giving me too much hatred during the event :)

I limit my abuse to Twitter, it keeps it feeling more special that way :D