Breath Life

DarcXON

Question

11 answers to this question

Don't have the rules in front of me, but I believe you have to select the same bonus each one time you cast Breathe Life. So, in your case, you'd want to cast it two times, one to hit both with Melee Expert, and another in order to get Ranged Expert.

Yeah that's what me and my opponent came up with, but I hoped there would be a more official answer. I still dunno how to explain it to a new player.

Good question ;) It could be both..

"Target friendly Doll and one additional friendly Doll per :masks in the casting total gain one of the following: (+1) Melee Expert, (+1) Ranged Expert, or (+1) Casting Expert".

I have been playing with the pick one per model affected (so could be two different ones). Had not really thought it could be interpret otherwise.

Good question ;) It could be both..

"Target friendly Doll and one additional friendly Doll per :masks in the casting total gain one of the following: (+1) Melee Expert, (+1) Ranged Expert, or (+1) Casting Expert".

I have been playing with the pick one per model affected (so could be two different ones). Had not really thought it could be interpret otherwise.

I have always played it that you can pick a different effect for each doll that is affected by the spell.

I am honestly not sure I have ever seen anyone give anything but Melee expert to all the dolls

I have had a few situations where I have gieven an Effigy +1 Range Expert and a Stitched +1 Casting Expert to cast either abduction or deepest fears. Gamble your life x3 (Fast) and Deepest Fears x1 is a very powerful turn.