Gunsmiths For Hire Tornament 16th June TTN Essex

Clousseau

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another smooth event at TTN with close ressults through the field and some fiendish questions to answer.

[ATTACH]13941[/ATTACH]

Forum Name Real Name RESULT Pos'n Faction TP VP DIFF VP

1 Tarantio Joe Wood Guild 12 25 31

2 McDoogle Mark Elwood Neverborn 12 24 32

3 jondoe297 Benjamin Crowe Neverborn 9 12 22

4 Pox Phil Blake Neverborn 9 11 24

5 Lord Chompy John Hawley Neverborn 9 10 25

6 Bacms Bruno Santos Guild 9 8 21

7 Azathoth Joe Hadfield Resser 9 8 19

8 Chris Tomlin Chris Tomlin Guild 9 5 17

9 Forestreverie Aaron Bailey Arcanist 9 4 18

10 Oshova Tim Brown Arcanist 9 0 20

11 OldManMyke Mike Marshall Arcanist 7 6 20

12 Dumb Luck Dom Westerland Outcast 6 6 22

13 Soul Puppet Martin Wodehouse Arcanist 6 5 19

14 Rocknutter Garry Burgess Guild 6 4 16

15 Wrighty Mark Wright Resser 6 2 16

16 OTP Pete Wright Arcanist 6 1 18

17 James Culverhouse James Culverhouse 10T 6 0 16

18 Nicky Nicky Gouldstone 10T 6 -2 18

19 shakes1066 Luke Cocksedge Resser 6 -4 11

20 CunningStunt Aidan Kirk Arcanist 6 -5 14

21 Oathius Austin Capewell Guild 6 -7 16

22 Adran Philip Hawtin Arcanist 4 -5 14

23 FearLord Henry Clark Guild 4 -8 13.3

24 leebat Lee Battrick Guild 4 -10.7 6.7

25 aka hazard Kevin Dowsett Guild 3 1 16

26 Nigel Doherty Nigel Doherty Resser 3 -3 15

27 Nepalese_Ninja Conrad Gonsalves Resser 3 -5 14

28 Mizu Mitch Head 10T 3 -6 16

29 Jan Proudley Jan Proudley Outcast 3 -7 11

30 crikeymiles Mike Hutchinson Resser 3 -13 8

31 n1vag Gavin Downey Arcanist 0 -17.7 3.7

32 gorillawizard Mark Sheppard Outcast 0 -23 3

33 Katrina Knights Katrina Knights Neverborn 0 -23.3 6.3

Formatted results attached.

Well done to Joe's Guild for keeping the Neverborn at bay.

Best painted 40/50mm minion - Ryle by bacms, followed by aHamelin by gorillawizard

Best Treasure Marker - Guild Donuts by aka hazard

Edited by Clousseau

Good spot - I blame fatigue - put in your last result as a loss 6-0. Results corrected.

No worries tbh I only realized it on the way back as well. Thanks for once again organizing such an awesome tournament. We really had a lot of fun again and next time we promise we will take team Cambridge t-shirts :)

Really enjoyed my first tournament, I wasn't even expecting one win so I'm chuffed with getting 2! :D results aside it was a great day with a really good atmosphere and I shall definitely be sweeting up my lady (the real one not Justice!) so I can come again haha.

Well done to Thanet Wargaming Club and Canterbury Crusaders for taking 3 of the 4 positions, East Kent representing!

Thanks for organising it David, hope to see you all again soon.

Had four excellent games! Hat goes off to Phil - best Malifaux game in ages.

Will happily take 2VP off any of you any day of the week if it pips you from getting second? ;)

Yup that game was a complete blast, with caution thrown to the wind on both sides for a good straight up, no tricks death fest - much fun.

Used Lilith in all four games and she performed REALLY well, though I don't think i saw any other Neverborn players use her - bar Katrina who managed the wooden spoon.

well done David for another great day! now to see if can attend the GT later in the year....

Yup that game was a complete blast, with caution thrown to the wind on both sides for a good straight up, no tricks death fest - much fun.

Used Lilith in all four games and she performed REALLY well, though I don't think i saw any other Neverborn players use her - bar Katrina who managed the wooden spoon.

well done David for another great day! now to see if can attend the GT later in the year....

I had tricks.

*trigger rams on everything*

Thanks to David for running a great event.

I had a super cool day. The Malifaux scene is always very chilled and welcoming I find. You guys are a pleasure to be around.

I shouldn't have tried to play it clever game one and got duly smashed. After Lucas's failings there it was J-Dogg and Lucius all the way for 3 straight wins. Thanks to all my opponents; Pete, Jan, Lee & Phil - all top blokes.

I would've liked to have done a little better in the painting, but in truth Lucas wasn't fully finished and was a bad model choice anyway. Should've got a rotating platform for him as it's really tricky to get him looking baller from one angle. Still, there were some nice other entries I thought. Personal favs for me were Snowstorm & Ryle.

TTN is a super legit venue. Very professional. I was dreading the lack of a bar but thankfully there was one. Which brings me onto a question; why don't Malifaux players drink?!!

Anyways, I'll definitely be looking to get to more events. Thanks again, was the perfect swan song for the beautiful duet of Justice & Lucius!!

Chris

xx