Miniatures you have issues with and would like to see a new improved version.

Agermemnon

Well I'm posting this after faffing about with the Blessed of December, hmmm not a nice mini imo in every respect.

She looks like she's squatting for a dump and has then realised, ooow I've no toilet roll.

C'mon Wyrd you can and have done so much better than this, consign this sculpt to the bin and give the Blessed of December a mini to be proud of pleeeease.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shikome for sure. And Ikiryo, in that order actually. Otherwise, every single one of the spirits are probably in the running for my favourite Wyrd miniatures.

I also think the Rail Golem could have been better. The rail is a little short looking (I'd actually have preferred him holding a length of rail in each hand to better represent his paired aspect) as well as something to fix those knees. So tiny.

Sam Hopkins, please god Sam Hopkins! It's the only model in Malifaux that I hate that there isn't an alt sculpt for.

I'd like to see a plastic peacekeeper too, I love the current model but building/transporting can be interesting. I'd also like to see multipart plastics for stuff you need a few of like bayou gremlins and gamin, just so each mini can look unique.

I would love to see the spawn mother + Gupps redone into a plastic set, they are lovely models but they are insanely expensive as metal.

I'll say.

Spawn Mother 8ss (includes one 3ss Gupps) for $35 (but does not actually include one $18.00 Gupps)

+ Gupps 3ss each for $18.00 (4 x 18 = 72)

= $107, not counting taxes...

Does fishteats perform well enough to justify those costs?

Sell her as a crew box in plastic for $35 with herself, 4 Gupps (which would really be 16 little guppies...).

Edited by i_was_like_you

I agree with the Spawn Mother and Gupps ideas due to cost.........also about the Blessed, I didn't think the model was that bad itself, but it costs more than Izamu.

I was most disappointed with the Marcus Avatar........but I'm not happy with the rules for it either, so I wouldn't get it anyway.

Vik 1

Vik 2

alt Vik 1

alt Vik 2

Bad manufacturing design. The models look decent but are outdated and have very weak joint locations.

Minions, typically, I am going to be a lot more forgiving with aesthetics so I'm not going to spill my hate of Illuminated and Depleted...I'll convert them to my liking (especially since they are plastic.) Masters, I like to have look like the original designer's interpretation even if it is bad. But, I would like everything done in plastic.

Sam Hopkins, please god Sam Hopkins! It's the only model in Malifaux that I hate that there isn't an alt sculpt for.

How could I forget Hopkins?! The only Guild only crew I own is Sonnia Criid and I HATE Hopkins model. I tried sculpting a long coat around him to give him a mantled coat look, but I can't sculpt to save my life and ripped it back off.

How could I forget Hopkins?! The only Guild only crew I own is Sonnia Criid and I HATE Hopkins model. I tried sculpting a long coat around him to give him a mantled coat look, but I can't sculpt to save my life and ripped it back off.

Borrow a coat from the guild riflemen, perhaps?

Borrow their legs while you're at it to get rid of Sonnia's legs and high heels he's wearing. Talk about walking a mile in someone else's heels...

I wrote the evil tadpole earlier in the thread but I'm guessing most of the people just take it for granted and don't mention it here.

The miniature one on the illuminated looks better than the full-sized HD.

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Faces, pretty much all around, for so many models.

All three of Colette's alts / avis have butterface going on. Maybe just switching over to plastic and shrinking their Betty Boop sized heads will fix a lot of that. While we're shrinking some heads, slightly, can we get an upsize to Miss Terious, head, body, and all?

Not a big fan of the Illuminated with the beasty over it's head. The woman and wolverine looking guy are pretty cool. Beckoners are great except they seem a bit smaller scale wise to the rest of the crew. They look like dwarves next to the Illuminated. Huggy is not great but I think the Lynch model with the skeleton is awesome.

Why don't you like Avatar Raspy Ausplosions? I think she is a sweet model. Maybe I should bring her out next week :-P