10T Brawls

I plan on going overload on 10T. My achievement league showed me I needed new Neverborn models that were living in order to check off some boxes so I picked up Jakob, already...along with Tannen and Graves. The shop owner knew I wanted 10T Misaki so sold me on Izamu and the 50mm Zen base that I am converting in preparation for Yan Lo. He was out of the other boxes so they will have to wait but I picked up Yamaziko for the LCB Raffle.

As for brawls, I am probably going to go Yan Lo and Jakob but it would depend on strategies. Yan Lo is probably going to be a given for first master, but I could easily see myself substituting any of the other masters for the second choice. I may even just take a free Izamu and no second master in some games.

I'd also love to do a Kung Fu Tea House brawl where multiple players took a different 10T master each and we just go at it. For that, Yan Lo may look like a solid first choice...but each of the other masters has some tricks when the fight gets in close, too. Check out the link below for where I got this inspiration...

http://nikolairuskin.com/miniatures_pages/tea_stage_6.htm

I'll be using Misaki/Jackob one day. Only because I have both of them.:1_Happy_Puppet1::1_Happy_Puppet1:

By that logic, I'll be trying all of the pairings at some point. *smug*

:Rat_Spy: When did the rats get there and why haven't I seen anyone use them?

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

I'd also love to do a Kung Fu Tea House brawl where multiple players took a different 10T master each and we just go at it. For that, Yan Lo may look like a solid first choice...but each of the other masters has some tricks when the fight gets in close, too. Check out the link below for where I got this inspiration...

http://nikolairuskin.com/miniatures_pages/tea_stage_6.htm

Wow! That's amazing. Could use that as the Honey Pot, the Qi and Gong, the 10T headquarters...So many options.

By that logic, I'll be trying all of the pairings at some point. *smug*

:Rat_Spy: When did the rats get there and why haven't I seen anyone use them?

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Wow! That's amazing. Could use that as the Honey Pot, the Qi and Gong, the 10T headquarters...So many options.

It was originally made for Mordheim (my favourite skirmish game ever) but you definitely see what I thought when I read the Malifaux (my second favourite skirmish game ever) fluff.

I would really like to do a brawl in something like that creation but I know that I would never have the patience to do it. One of my gaming groups did a modular 5x4 Mordheim table and I did do some Nippon buildings which I have some preliminary shots of here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/siliconsicilian/sets/72157623710783852/