Malifaux ModelTracker

Mako

Ah, numbers...

As far as I know (only have the iPad version of numbers), Numbers won't accept the arrays and such that I had to use to make the file work. 

If I'm honest, I actually use a variant of the modeltracker for myself, which is fitted with extras that aren't in the standard version (mostly because I'm programming macros and such). It's used as my experimental platform:

experimentalapr08_zps8a0ae5ca.jpg

One day my vague coding knowledge will expand enough that excel can't cope any more I suspect...

• 2 weeks later...

I have reached a new achievement: I have all of my models for one gaming system completed: built, painted, and based...now to buy some more...

Guild: 8 models (1 master), 33 soulstones, 100 % painted.
Resurrectionists: 6 models (1 master), 33 soulstones, 100 % painted.
Arcanists: 17 models (2 masters), 91 soulstones, 100 % painted.
Neverborn: 9 models (1 master), 48 soulstones, 100 % painted.
Gremlins: 6 models (1 master), 33 soulstones, 100 % painted.
No Outcasts, 10 Thunders.
  • Like 1

I have reached a new achievement: I have all of my models for one gaming system completed: built, painted, and based...now to buy some more...

Guild: 8 models (1 master), 33 soulstones, 100 % painted.

Resurrectionists: 6 models (1 master), 33 soulstones, 100 % painted.

Arcanists: 17 models (2 masters), 91 soulstones, 100 % painted.

Neverborn: 9 models (1 master), 48 soulstones, 100 % painted.

Gremlins: 6 models (1 master), 33 soulstones, 100 % painted.

No Outcasts, 10 Thunders.

It helps when your number count is low.  At one point I was 98% complete.  Took me two weeks to pull my numbers down to 54%.  Now, it takes me roughly three models completed to boost a percentage point. 

• Like 1

Hey Mako, so i caved in and download Excel on Microsoft365 package:

Total: 183 models, 984 soulstones across 13 masters in 6 factions. 46% painted

Pretty happy with that. Need to get my fully painted count up to 50%. Should have Peacekeeper completed in next few days to help.

D.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mako, I dont know if I should thank you or throw my old Children of Decemeber Crew in a sock at you...

This is a great project, I just sat down and got all my models entered in.  Oh man... so cool!

Cheers,

Ren

• 1 month later...

So, I set myself the goal of finishing painting one faction.  I chose my ressers simply because I wanted to try out Kirai.  I was at 95%.  The only 2 models not finished were waiting on very minor details.  I was starting to consider what my next project faction would be.  Then, one of our local players who is moving decided he had to thin his collection down.  So, he gave away a large portion of his stuff, which of course I grabbed what I could.  Now, my 95% completed ressers are back to 68%.  Back to painting undead things for a while.

• 1 month later...

Just to let people know, I'll double check all the numbers when I get delivery of the new book (but will also check up on whatever it was that got a print error in its cost). So if anyone has spotted something that I've missed, post it up and I'll make sure to fix it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, took a little time to get round to this, but here's the latest files complete with gencon 2014 special editions. They're in the first post too.

I think everything is right, but as usual if you spot an error let me know.

Current files, 20th Sept 2014 (post GenCon, no avatars):

M2E ModelTracker 2010
M2E ModelTracker 97-03

List update only

I'll add the egg hauler (really old one for me to have missed it!) and hanged Eric/Nathan to the list when I get a chance to update.

Cross faction, dual faction, mercenary and such aren't going to go in though. The amount of extra work it would be to add all of that is far beyond what I have the time or inclination to do. Everything lives in its primary faction to make my life easier, and to make the drop down lists much shorter.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just come across this tool and I want to say a massive thanks to you Mako for giving up your free time to construct this and fix the glitches etc that crop up. 

I've filled it out with what I've aquired and painted since I started about 4 months ago and I've come to the conclusion i'm a Malifauholic. :)

I've got 40 Guild - 176ss, 11 Arcanists - 60ss and 7 Outcasts - 34ss  of which I'm 36% Complete 

As I'm such a completist this resource gives me the ideal motivation (along with tournaments) to get my crews done and painted!

Cheers

DR