"Beginner's" Stepped Achievement League in Burns Lake, BC... starting this Friday!

Vilegrimm

Hey, folks!

This is just a quick missive to let everyone know that I will be running a Stepped Achievement League in the Burns Lake, British Columbia area, from Friday Jan. 25th until Friday, Feb. 22nd. During the League, the Soulstone allowance for each Crew will raise by 5 per week, going from 25ss in week 1 up to 40ss in week 4. Achievement points can be gained by many happenstances during Encounters, and outside of it as well!

In addition, I will also be having a Painting competition, which will start on the same Friday, and will end on Feb. 22nd as well. The Judging for the competition will be held at LDFC Printing & Stationery (166 Hwy 16 W, Burns Lake, BC) on Saturday, Feb. 23rd. Any Wyrd model may be used for the competition, but it has to be painted during the period of the League. Top prize will be awarded for the most aesthetically pleasing model.

Anyone wishing to sign up before, or even during the League can contact me at kj4mill@telus.net, or PM me here.

-Vilegrimm