Mei Fang Madness

Chucklemonkey

So, I finally got my first game with the Ten Thunders yesterday after deciding to take Mei Fang to a local tournament.

The first thing I discovered was that her crew is hugely fun. As she had been my impulse buy during my Gencon shopping spree thinking that Jacob was going to be my initial 10T master of choice most of my additional purchases were geared towards him.

Now knowing I want to play her as much as possible I need expansion ideas. I have Willie and Oiran (although she did absolutely nothing in the one game I tried her out).

What have people found useful with her? I assume Torakage makes even more movement tricks possible? Also, are there any current Arcanist miniatures I should be considering with her?

Thanks

For Mei and honestly any master being played as 10t Torakage are a must, plus you get the added bonus of getting Misaki so that helps. Additionally if your finding you enjoy Kang adding in Johan can be good as well as her being an MSU member means he is only 6 stones. Archers are fantastic as 10t minions as well. Mei is very much a group killer if your familaur with the viktorias she has a very sword vik feel to her play style without the other Vik to back her up. The more I'm playing her the more I'm enjoying her, but I'll be honest I've not been using her railwalker ability at all primarly using torakage to get her where she needs to be when I have the hand the way I needed it and let her Jump into the fry and eat things.