Vassal Dead of Winter

Utterkhaos

AND DONE FOR THIS WEEK SEE YOU ALL NEXT WENDSDAY 30th SAME TIME ANY PLACE ON THE INTERNET

Hello all ill be the henchman helping out here with vassal dead of winter.Now how this will work is starting at midnight Eastern Standard Time you will have 24 hrs to play. Both you and your opponent will send me an achievement report at the end of each game via pm .This will include:

Your forum name:

Opponents forum name:

achievements you earned:

achievements opponent earned:

This report must be identical if not then I can't count the report. Also the only achievements you can't earn on vassal are the painting ones (obviously)

Update date from ratty : to play with hands face down just flip cards over with Ctrl+F after you draw them all.

Now good luck ,cheat fate or die.

Oh also give me a post here that you are going to join this that way I can have a list on this main post with everyone's totals.

May I also add this event will be every Wendsday till the end of the event.

Edited by Utterkhaos

If Tharen is participating in this he killed my Rasputina in a vassal game that just ended. He would get:

Played a game

Won a game

Played against Arcanists

Accomplished Assassinate

Accomplish faction specific scheme (death after death) - I think

Ended game with more models than started - I think

I would get:

Played in a game

Played against ressers

But as this is the only vassal game I'll get in today (or this week), doubtful it matters what I got.

Edit: Checked the saved game this morning and confirmed that Death after Death and "end game with more models than starting game" was achieved by Tharen.

Edited by Cats Laughing

Looking for a game tomorrow morning, Wednesday the 30th, between 8 and 12 GMT (0300-0900 Forum time, EST US). I might also be able to play again in the evening (GMT) but that's not a definite yet.

Happy to do 25-35ss. Can play either Neverborn or 10T (for those looking to get games against different factions).

• 3 weeks later...