Arrange a game here

Station

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

Vassal noob here, I would be interested in a few small games to help me learn to use Vassal.

I play from Australia and a GMT +10 timezone. I'll try to be online from later this evening. If you would like to help please just pm me.

Big thanks to goldyness for the game last night. I appreciate the help in learning to use Vassal.

:)

Edited by hackdZ

Anyone interested in playing a relatively new malifaux player and a completely new vassal user? I've watched Owen's vassal tutorials and poked around in the program in preparation but I still think it's going to be a slow-paced experience until I get the hang of both game and program.

If you're interested hit me up at twitter @BlackScorpion22. I will be checking my twitter today (March 11) between 17:00 and 20:00 Mountain Standard Time (That's GMT -6). Even if I don't get a game tonight I would be interested in scheduling a game for another time.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a game later this evening, around 9pm or later CST if anyone is interested is helping someone learn the finer points in the game. Message me and I will get in touch with you. I have skype, mumble and have the ability to download any speech program needed.

Thanks,

By a Grue