Let the Games Begin! (Vassal League Signup)

Tharen

Just had a re-read of your updated post and gotta say you da man! Prizes in a free legue? Wow!

poker looks pretty cool too, is there a cap of one option per game and once for the legue?

Atm, I can see Kirai doing well with 5 Seishin & 2-4 three point spirits (gaki, madness, Terrors, so lots of good ones). Then just add in a four & five point model for 12-15pts a game! To top it off, it's still a strong crew!

No player details are firmed up yet. Rules packet will go out in a week or so (after I finish applying for grad school). Da Git, dont worry I will do my best to make things balanced. for example with Play Poker! Insignificant models dont count and each achievement can only be earned once.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

League has been streamlined! No entry fee. 1st place gets $20 wyrd credit. Check out the edited first post!

• 2 weeks later...

My advice to everyone new to vassal would be to take a practice game. People say its different from the table but even I didn't get how different it is until I played. I would also suggest you play only with models you know how to use until you get the hang of it (fail here).... you will be spending so much time trying to figure out vassal and how to judge distance, that you do not want to be trying out new models.