OOTers on Speed- A Painting Contest

edonil

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to try my speed with a Crooligan.

I've hosted quite a few speed painting competitions. Usually I've given two sets of 45 minutes with a pause in between ideal for waiting for stuff to dry and to take a look at how things are progressing and plan a bit, but an hour sounds like fun as well. At least it isn't as crazy as my first speed painting competition which was five 28mm minis in one hour...

Edited by Math Mathonwy

Well ok then we're in the same boat. my mate is bringing me his fire gamin tonight. I'm painting his models also... (I did his Rail Golem - you can see it in Demonn's Lair over in hte Miniature Showcase - and now I'll do his FG, so might do his Kaeris and Gunsmiths too later on LOL)

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Just checked the list, edonil, and I think you missed Adary, Webmonkey and Darios...

and one other thing I've been meaning to ask you a while:

Edonil - is that some sort of elvish for Ed O'Neil

531660-al_bundy3.jpg

Webmonkey just made a joke, I thought...thanks for catching the others though!

And no, edonil isn't for Ed O'neil, lol. I looked it up years ago for a Necron Lord, found a Drow/English translator, and the word Edonil means Twilight...in a language that technically doesn't exist. *grin*

Hey, this is about to kick off in less than 20 hours! If you haven't signed up but want to, just let me know!

Clarification on where to post pictures-

Post your before and after photos in this thread! Remember, you've got an hour and a half from when that before photo is posted to get up your after post! Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with! :)

So!!! does the hour start as soon as the before pic hits the thread? then we get an Hour! then we get half hour to get the after pic up?

so we have half hour to take a photo and get it into the thread? each thread has a time stamp in the top left corner! so as long as the time stamp doesnt show more than 1hr 30 mins from original entry time it will be ok?

just me making sure lol