Yan Lo order

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Aussie waiting patiently...

You're not the only one (myself and Ausplosions also), so it must be something to do with the Australian shipment, I guess? If none of us (going off three Australian's probably isn't the best sample size, but whatever) have gotten it yet then it probably isn't overflowing Christmas mail that's holding our orders up.

The same thing has happened to me as well. I ordered something on Ebay from a seller in the states shortly after placing the Yan Lo order. Got that package already, but the one from Wyrd is still en route I guess. I am kind of bummed it is taking this long, almost a month en route... but I am still optimistic.

I will give it until the end of this week until I contact Wyrd about it directly though. Those Christmas holidays are pretty harsh on mail sometimes.

I do have a small conspiracy theory as well. Our regular mail man at work is either sick or on vacation and his substitute appears to be kind of bad at the job. He brought a package from the UK that I ordered and it clearly had the right address on it. He still asked us where it was at. Even though it had our company's name on it. >.>

<.<

THE PLOT THICKENS!