Live Bayou Broadcast Vassal Intro Thing....

ukrocky

So on Sunday evening, approx 6pm British time, myself and Mr. Dom Westerland (Dumb Luck) are gonna have a game on Vassal. Dom has played before, I haven't, so it'll be an intro to it for myself as given be the wonderful gremlin thing.

We would like to invite anyone along to come and join in the Skype conversation/watch the Vassal game and join in the journey with us! Basically, a couple of hours messing about, with a loose theme of malifaux tying it together!

Let us know if you're interested, and if the first one goes well, we'll look to do more!

Interesting point Ratty. With the advent of the Malifaux Vassal module, is podcast-wars now a truely viable event? Rather than sending people back and forth across the pond, rivalries can be settled via t'internet?

Hold on, possibility of a worldwide vassal tournament!?

*SHUT UP SSSK, GET BACK IN YER BOX*

Well, we only expected like 2 people to be interested, so what the new idea is;

- Anyone that wants to join in the chat is more than welcome to join us on Skype, however I'm not sure if you can add someone during a skype call?

- We're going to be broadcasting the game live, hopefully with sound, on twitch TV or whatever it's called for all of those who want to just sit in and listen/join late :)