• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that sounds like a plan mr mehter, not got skype , but going to now ,

vassal - steelwraith

skype - steelwraith1

time zone - GMT

will post as soon as im set up.

looking forward to this :)

as a side note , two things have occured to me , this could work better than 40k vassal and take off big time in our community if properly supported , and - now we have a way to challenge and play the wyrd staff :)) thing of the possibilities whispers an international vassal gt !!!

Edited by steelwraith

The instructions are very helpful. I've never used Vassal before but I seem to have gotten the hang of things pretty quickly. The most important thing to do I think will be to learn all the hotkeys so you can speed things up. A lot of them aren't intuitive, but I'm sure there's a reason for it.

I do have Skype, but my computer doesn't support microphone input. I assume that's the whole reason we're exchanging Skype names?

I live in Australia which could make it difficult to get matches with a lot of people, but I'm plenty interested in giving it a go when I have time.

Edited by Saracenar

Really pleased to see this. Relishing the chance to get a load more games in.

New to Vassal and only had a half dozen games of Malifaux so far but loving the steep learning curve of the game and the game as a whole, I'm hooked! *grin*

Vassal:Station

Forum:Station

Timezone: GMT

*as an aside: If you are an observer and you toggle the map view this does affect the game for the actual players. I don't know if it says somewhere and I've missed it but I thought it might be worth pointing out. Apologies to the two people's game I interrupted last night.*

Edited by Station