The Road to Adepticon is Paved 10T goodness

rancor709

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn 1 dreamer dead + coppelious on 1 wound when mei ended her activation was great for kaeris to immolate to death changed they whole matchup in my opinion. Granted I wish that the flips for that game came up at a later time and date in a tournament but it was nice to see the perfect storm scenario for mei's damage ability. In addition to the end game double negative flip that hit rj+ severe on chumpy for 10 wounds was nice.

Did some team practice super bowl Sunday and it was a whoot. Used adepticon rules and partner and i took 10t vs aramos and vonschill which was an interesting pairing. Game was shared line in the sand as predicted our initial test composition struggles in this scenario while be being much stronger in land grab and beatdown. We squeaked 4-2 win and are evaluating the merits of raw comp but the game lead to some interesting observations

Had an excellent 35 yesterday perdita vs mei at 35ss shared beatdown! Love the new strategies lost 4-3 but it was a fun tight game. Big lessons. Rail golem is awesome

was this our game? I really thought it was a brilliant game. (Not only because I won.) The way you are playing Mei is unique and is gonna throw people off I believe.

explain more about what you were refering to with molly and izamu

Molly gives izamu +3" walk. Soul Porter walks Izamu twice using his spell (14"). Izamua walks twice (28") and then uses Melee expert. Total threat Range 31".

Even Better is Izamu + Porter + Nurse.

Nurse gives Izamu Re-Activate and +4CB. Izamu Rampages with his Cb11 and many positive twists. Soul Porter Kills Izamu so that

Yan Lo can summon him again. Potential 3 Activations in one turn.

But this is the 10T section! So how about Jakob, 3 10T Archers, Tannen and Jack Daw.

Archers kill everything in Jacks aura without them being able to cheat or stone. If the enemy runs towards Jakob then tannen makes it more costly for them to cheat. Also running low on cards? Dead mans hand replenishes Jacks "wounds".