Yan Lo card

For those wondering, just checked my Relic Hunter box. Everything there looks right. It does seem like they changed the color red they use for Guild and its hard to tell dual faction by color. Also my Sidir card is miscut, the top half of the card is cut into a v instead of a straight line. Looks like the miscut just misses cutting off any actual text so its not worth bugging the guys for a replacement.

McCabe's net gun damage stats also don't have the slow or paralyzed listed anywhere, just * but * is never explained. Also, the Wastrel's wk/cg on the card is 6/8 instead of the 4/6 that is in the book. Ratty responded that they are looking into it in the thread below.

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?37728-Relic-Hunters-Card-Errors&p=485127&viewfull=1#post485127

Edited by pgbsamurai
posted thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nathan said that they'd just be sending out the replacements when they were ready, as they have records of who ordered them. I think I remembered that right.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

I also think he said in the next week or two was his aim (subject to print issues or such)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mean to bug anyone or ask questions that have been asked before, but I have yet to receive my new cards (I'm in the US, just to clarify). If they were sent out on the 11th (and I admit I'm making a few assumptions here: all shipped out at once, got shipped on time), shouldn't they all have arrived by now? Anyone else in this boat?

• 2 months later...