Deliverance 3, 13th-14th April 2013

Dumb Luck

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Manley, Motley & Soulstone. Solicitors at large in Malifaux... there's a story in that surely!!

Sorry to derail the thread, but that just struck me :)

Will have to come up with something! ;)

Just wondering guys as well, this would be the 3 of us in our first Malifaux tournament so we are not to sure on the social convention in this kind of situation. We used to play in Warhammer tournaments at Warhammer world where drinking wasnt a problem and was infact encouraged by Bugmans! Just wondering the rules regarding drinking in the day etc? We were jsut used to drinking in the day and having some fun then going to a pub nearby afterwards with our new friends for the day.

Thanks

Mr. Soulstone

@ Mr Soulstone - the problem is STOPPING some of the Welsh players drinking!

We are a very sociable community, even grumpy sober old timers like me. I'm sure they'll be a sociable curry and a few beers on Saturday evening. Not been to this venue before, so I don't know the lie of the land, but I'm sure Dom will have something in mind.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

@ Mr Soulstone - the problem is STOPPING some of the Welsh players drinking!

We are a very sociable community, even grumpy sober old timers like me. I'm sure they'll be a sociable curry and a few beers on Saturday evening. Not been to this venue before, so I don't know the lie of the land, but I'm sure Dom will have something in mind.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Firestorm does have a bar and then we are about ten minutes from the centre of Cardiff for stuff during the evening.

And Wooden Spoon? Oh ho ho ho. No spoons at this event sonny!