35ss Seamus Crew. Thoughts?

DarkFather69

I would drop Sybelle, and the Hanged, add the Avatar, and add the Dead Rider. Also for certain strats you might want to drop a belle, and possibly add 2 desperate mercs, but two belles can do well.

Only 1 or 2 problems with your ideas (pertaining directly to me and my Resser collection)... I don't own the Avatar, or any Desp. Mercs. I do have the Dead Rider though.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

I was thinking Bodyguard and Deliver A Message for strats/schemes...

Cheers

Grave spirit and Sybelle seems quite the norm now.

I always take crooked men with my Seamus and based on fluff I have now painted up Jaakuma to take along. I can just imagine the conversation now... "Me? I like to drag em down and drown them", "Oh Lassie, thats too much hassle, I just shoot them".

Where's the 'Like' button? We really need a 'Like' button because this totally made me chuckle XD

Heya guys;

I have just been made aware that my sneaky son has been 'stalking' my posts on several forums, and has gone and ordered me the following models as xmas gifts. He has ordered models that people have mentioned in threads of mine. So for xmas I will be getting the following minis to add to my Resser collection:

Bette Noir

Copycat Killer

Onryo

The Drowned

Crooligans

Dead Doxies

Necropunks

Zombie Chihuahua

What is even better... I get the minis as soon as they arrive, no waiting for xmas day. So with the above minis and my current collection of...

Mortimer

Sebastian

2x Nurse

2x Vulture

2x The Hanged

Killjoy

3x Punk Zombie

6x Mindless Zombie

Grave Spirit

3x Crooked Man

4x Canine Remains

Flesh Construct

Madame Sybelle

3x Rotten Belles

Molly Squidpiddge

Rogue Necromancy

Dead Rider

I should b able to make an okay 35ss Seamus list.

Thanks for the help and insights so far.

Cheers

I like to run a fun crew (35SS) for Bête Noire.

Seamus (cache: 6SS)

Copycat Killer 2SS(I use him mostly to swap places with Seamus. Helps add to his mobility when those ugly moments arise)

Bête Noire 9SS

Rotten Belle 4SS

Rotten Belle 4SS

Crooked Man 4SS (I like popping Cave-Ins on random dogs too.)

Canine Remains 2SS

Canine Remains 2SS

Canine Remains 2SS (great up frontal fodder to help Bête come into play)

Desperate Mercenary 2SS (same as dogs just adds a little ranged element to the game)