Yo Wyrd

Blog

We don't wait for every single store to call us personally and say 'hey, we got it, thanks'. Its usually well after a month that we've sent them to distributors, which is usually about two weeks or so after the stores have picked them up, give or take, that we finally put it up in our online store. I'm certain there are exceptions.

Hell at least Wyrd even thinks about the local brick and mortar stores, there are other companies that dont (and seem to be working increasingly toward direct sales).

QFT.

Hell there was a time here when GW was trying to increase their brick and mortar presence and they would open stores right next to private stores and run them out of business. Years ago, but it did happen.

QFT.

Hell there was a time here when GW was trying to increase their brick and mortar presence and they would open stores right next to private stores and run them out of business. Years ago, but it did happen.

I remember when they were doing that. Might have worked better if they had realized that people do play games other than Warhammer and Warhammer 40k (you know any of the CCG's, Board Games, RPG's or other miniature games options, etc). Or if they actually had better prices in their stores than the other stores. About the only thing they really had going for them was that they did usually have a better stock selection of their products than the local Brick and Mortars (though even this wasn't always true, man I miss Pandemonium).

About the only thing they really had going for them was that they did usually have a better stock selection of their products than the local Brick and Mortars (though even this wasn't always true, man I miss Pandemonium).

Part of that was because they wouldn't give product to the private guy. "Oh, sorry, delayed" or "that is out of stock".....meanwhile their own store a block away had 10.