Starting a 2nd crew

hobit

I have spent the last few months playing vics rather unsuccessfully, while i am not giving up on them, i would like another crew from a different faction for a bit of variety.

so what are known as more competitive crews and what are the filthiest(most difficult) lists to play against.

looking for a master with a variety of tactics,

any suggestions welcome.

Power Lists tend to be:

Zoraida + Collodi

Pandora + Stuff

Kirai (Various flavors of list)

Lilith + Collodi

Colette + Showgirls

Masterwise, if you are looking for Power Crews, Look to NB and grab their best minion choices, Collodi, the Twins, Stitched Together, Tuco.

Or you could go ten thunders, their best masters, I suspect,will be on par with many of the NB masters, and in addition you get the Outcasts advantage that when you sit down to play your opponent will have no idea which flavor of crew you are bringing, other than most likely likely having some combination of Ten Thunder Brothers, Torekage, and Ten Thunder Archers.

Kirai was my second master as well and she is pure awsomeness. A really easy master to learn but with plenty of variety amongst her crew being able to take any spirit from any faction.

She also has some really good synergy with her crew and can be a tricky master to play against. She is considered one of the stronger masters in the game. Although she can be a bit more expensive to start of needing so many seishin.

Have a read through pullmyfinger and you will be able to get an idea of which master you think you are going to enjoy most :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys been reading up on kirai and am really drawn to her and a spirit crew, only thing putting me off is that i play against a seamus crew, but the same player has 2 other crews. I think he will eventually own all factions so no biggie.

Also really fancy the dreamer and neverborn with all the options it brings, i am put off by the errara on him not being on his stat card, lilith seems fun but want a change from choppy list and vics melee focused play this may be a totally wrong comparison. I also like the teddy and kids got a knife link

Decisions, decisions.