Adepticon 2013!

nilus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get cake mix, follow instructions, allow to cool, frost

Place in cake transporter drive 320miles arrive at destination and letthem ea cake

:D So simple! I want to do a Malifaux themed cake... I was thinking of a chocolate cake with a white vanilla cake in side of it, frosted bright, almost electric blue, and put a sign that said, "Break in case of bad fate" and have Soulstone written on it, but I don't think that would work well D:

• 1 month later...

Btw, do you need help during AdeptiCon? I'm in the Cake Tournament, but I'll probably be trying to split my time between Malifaux and Brushfire/Endless: Fantasy Tactics.

Always can use help. PM me your email and I will add you to the big list of volunteers. Probably looking for some demo running help(we like to keep two people at the demo tables throughout the whole convention)

Always can use help. PM me your email and I will add you to the big list of volunteers. Probably looking for some demo running help(we like to keep two people at the demo tables throughout the whole convention)

@Nilus, just a quick question about this. I PM'ed you a few weeks ago about my availability. Is the plan to contact people when things are closer about whether or not you need them? I just haven't seen a response and want to make sure that if help is still needed that I am available.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. Binny's (a Chicago area liquor chain) has some:

http://www.binnys.com/all/Absinthe#/?page=1&selections=303,449

It's expensive and it doesn't look like it's at the stores closest to the Adepticon hotel.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Nilus,

How will shared beat down work in team play?

Will you get a point if one opposing players models are eliminated? Or do you need to eliminate the models from both opposing players before you start accumulating points?