Unable to work out shipping cost

Ok, so I just entered my address again under my profile in the store, set the newly entered data as billing and shipping address and then deleted the old one.

This unlocked the payment options (I can now change between credit card, PayPal etc. freely and enter my credit card details), however it is still unable to calculate my shipping cost.

Ok, so I just entered my address again under my profile in the store, set the newly entered data as billing and shipping address and then deleted the old one.

This unlocked the payment options (I can now change between credit card, PayPal etc. freely and enter my credit card details), however it is still unable to calculate my shipping cost.

I did the same but for me, not even the paying options work. They are as frozen as they were before.

Yes, mine locked again. It seems to work after I change my details as long as I don't leave the page. I will keep trying.

EDIT

It provides a link to another page where it says this:

Troubleshooting

"There are no shipping methods for your location" error

There are 2 major groups of shipping methods that you can use in your store:

Shipping methods with manually defined rates

Shipping methods the rates for which are defined via real-time calculation services - real-time shipping methods

The first group includes all methods for which rates can be set up through ‘Shipping charges’ in the provider zone (the methods added by you + the methods which are listed in the ‘Real-time calculated shipping methods’ subsection of the ‘Edit shipping methods’ form but do not get rates from real-time calculation services).

The second group includes methods the rates for which are delivered by Intershipper or special integrated modules from real-time shipping services like UPS, USPS, FedEx, Airborne, etc.

If you are using methods of the first group, the problem is probably caused by the fact that no shipping rates were specified. Use the ‘Shipping charges’ section of the provider interface to set up the rates you need.

If you are using methods of the second group, getting the ‘no shipping methods’ error means the settings of your real-time shipping methods are incorrect.

Edited by Pagan Wolfe

• 4 months later...