Holiday Miniature Exchange.

Rameses

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So for the mini exchange I basically asked Santana Claws to pick a new Arcanist crew for me - Marcus was feeling lonely so he really needed a friend to play with. :(

JD Mickleburgh got me, and wound up sending...

2012-12-10073348.jpg

Needless to say, I'm really happy and surprised by Jon's generosity! So a massive thanks to Jon - I was honestly expecting something more along the lines of a random Master blister with a minion pack. I'll be putting these to good use, and even have a suitably wacky theme to go with them. ;)

Oh, and Joel's gift is finished and will be sent out today... Mwahaha! :D

I'm glad I haven't gotten my package out yet, cause the one coming to me arrived and he sent me the Ophelia box! Not to be outdone, I'm hitting the game store today and getting some goodies so as to not be outdone in the Generosity Department! The nerve of him! ;)

Whoops!!!!

O man i crack myself up

So.

Apparently somewhere in this thread it was stated that "I would be very happy with my gift."

So.

Not only is Nix a Master of Malifaux podcasts. He is also a Master of the Understatement.

No, no. I am not happy with my gift. I am ECSTATIC with my gift! So friggin awesome: I listed some possibilities of what I was hoping for ranging from anything Rasputina, yes Metal Gamin (I knew he once mentioned that he had some in "Bill's BIG PRIZE BOX" but honestly did not believe that they would be there after Bill ran a couple Tournaments. Or that Bill would even reach into his prize boxes for someone not a member of his "local tournament meta") ok yeah I was reaching on the Gamin. and something else that slips my mind. I had said that these were just suggestions and so on.

NixGift.jpg

Yeah, as the official "Ruler of the Internet" (Thanks Cheated Fates: Spencer) I from here on now proclaim Nix as "Master of the Malifaux Podcasts"

well that and

"Nilus is a Podcast Whore" again thank you Cheated Fates and Gamers Lounge.

Again I want to thank everyone that has made Holiday Miniature Exchange special.

That said, I am looking for any Critique/suggestions and so on. So that the "next one" will be even better and bigger!

I am, Rameses!

Nevermind my Heroes Unlimited RPG. I uploaded the uncropped pic :(

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Glad you like the gift, Merry Christmas and enjoy them!

And remember, you have to paint the skink greenish!

MetalGamin1.jpg

Wow, he looks more green/brass in person.... huh.

Thanks for the advice. The Skink Gamin is slated for the Rasputina Crew that I'll be putting together come tax time. So, I'll have to work on a cool work in for Green. I'm certainly gonna be making icicles to hang off.