list of all models

AlphaDork

For the non-extras, go to their online store. It even contains their Twisted line. [Or go to the Warstore or Miniatures Market, etc.]

Here are most of the extras, not sorted by year, but in a somewhat logical order:

Miss Pack (alt Nurse), Miss Demeanor (alt Convict Gunslinger), Miss Terious (alt Death Marshal)...

Henchmen only: Santana Ortega (alt Santiago Ortega, with Animosity Santiago Ortega: Cannot be hired by crews containing listed model)

Nightmare: Hanging Trees (which includes two alt The Hanged), Teddy, Lord Chompy Bits and the Dreamer, Dead Justice crew (which can be used as both a Lady J crew or as various Resser models, as it has stat cards for both for each model)

Easter: Egg Hauler, War Rooster

Alt (female) Hog Whisperer

Edited by i_was_like_you

Off the top of my head there's also the original Avatar Pandora (back before there were even rules for Avatars).

There's also a Carver model (from one of the old Halloween scenarios) that was given out as a prize at last year's Gencon. As far as I know it's the only one ever made available though so good luck finding it!

And for the record, the Dreamer model from the Nightmare chompy set is identical to the one currently available for sale, so no need to track that one down.

Also I know you specified "Malifaux" rather than "Wyrd" minis but if you're just after everything the company has made, there's;

An OOP vampire model - don't know the name and it doesn't look that great IMO, but it's probably the second rarest Wyrd mini around (after Carver).

The Puppet Wars range (the metal ones are currently OOP, but plastic replacements are on their way)

Puppet Teddies (5 identical, but each with a different card)

Puppet Lucius

Puppet Hooded Rider

Puppet Pokey Vik

The model of the Dreamer is the same, but the card is different art. I named both, since they both come together. That, and there is the shoulder mounted Dreamer included, as well. :)

In the gotta catch 'em all spirit of the limited edition kinda models, it looks like I'm only missing 5. Santana from my list; Carver, the Vampire, Puppet Hooded Rider, and Puppet Pokey Vik from yours. Last year's Black Friday Sale helped with that.