Sliver Chocobo

Luck, chance and fortune are pretty much taken by Zoraida which has the Fate niche.

But what about this:

Jacob Lynch Avatar of Coercion?

Almost everyone in his crew are sort of "forced" into actions that they wouldn't really want to take...from their victims to Jacob himself. Unless i fail and it's already taken...

Of course, there'll be a new master:

Nekima, the dark Queen :Powerful_Puppet:, okay...wishful thinking here ;)

Edited by Sybaris

Jakob Lynch Avatar of Madness

Lucas McCabe Avatar of the Hunt

On a similar note, I really hope that Yan Lo has three different Avatar choices based on which paths he has full when he manifests.

Maddness seems too close to instanity

i prefer the idea of Lan Lo doing somthing similar to Colette and become three models, one for each path

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Luck, chance and fortune are pretty much taken by Zoraida which has the Fate niche.

But what about this:

Jacob Lynch Avatar of Coercion?

Almost everyone in his crew are sort of "forced" into actions that they wouldn't really want to take...from their victims to Jacob himself. Unless i fail and it's already taken...

Of course, there'll be a new master:

Nekima, the dark Queen :Powerful_Puppet:, okay...wishful thinking here ;)

Really like the idea of Coercion

I still think Coercion is the way to go for Jacob; Addiction is definitely possible, but it's not like he himself is addicted to the Brilliance...in fact he resisted it. He's just forced to run the show in order to survive. Mr Graves is forced to protect Jacob against his will. Almost all the other minions with Brilliance are acting against their (original) will in a way, and so are their victims. Even the Darkness is forced unto this ordeal.

So my picks for the 10T masters:

Jacob Lynch, Avatar of Coercion

Yan Lo, Avatar of Eternity

Mei Feng, Avatar of Rebellion

Lucas McCabe, Avatar of Courage

Misaki, Avatar of Devotion

Other suggestions for henchmen/minions :

Molly, Avatar of Sacrifice

Nekima, Avatar of Majesty

Kaeris, Avatar of Curiosity

Edited by Sybaris

I am thinking that Jakobs avatar will be the Hungering Darkness unleashed. You'll lose the fleshy part that is Jakob and just have an improved Darkness running around the field.

Seems too obvious and too Kirai/Ikiryo. I expect something with a bit more of a twist...

I like the Secrecy idea, although Lucius could get Avatar of Bureaucracy (:D), and the Governor could get Avatar of Mystery

I would assume that wyrd will also consider how well Avatars have sold for the previous masters before comitting more resources to new ones.

When the purple wave affected everyone in malifaux (implying that the 10T masters also got hit, and as such could manifest), but it does require some fluff writing to cover the reasons behind the change.

On a similar note, I really hope that Yan Lo has three different Avatar choices based on which paths he has full when he manifests.

I love this idea, and may try to write this up.

My thoughts:

Lucas McCabe, Avatar of Adventure

Yan Lo, Avatar of Reverence, Avatar of Sorrow, Avatar of Ambition

Mei Feng, Avatar of Industry

Jakob Lynch, Avatar of Misfortune

Misaki, Avatar of Thunder