10T Effigy in Book 5?

i_was_like_you

I guess a lot of this depends on how the story goes.

Does Zoraida feel that the 10 Thunders are a big enough threat to make a new effigy?

I'm picturing it lookign Ninja like with a mask.

It would be interesting if it could transform into one of the other effigies, aiding with the infiltrate theme.

I guess a lot of this depends on how the story goes.

Does Zoraida feel that the 10 Thunders are a big enough threat to make a new effigy?

I'm picturing it lookign Ninja like with a mask.

It would be interesting if it could transform into one of the other effigies, aiding with the infiltrate theme.

That would be quite cool actually - and another use for the transform rules...

the effigy dolls were created to control the other factions, but went their own ways during the event. If we dont have another event, neverborn control over the TT might be a bit...absolute.

Or, like we're seeing with some models, the 10T effigy was already made and is running around Malifaux, we just haven't gotten it to stick around long enough to join a crew.

Well it has to have elements of the 5 TT masters right? All I know is it should have Lynch's top hat.

I like this... Perhaps this one could be overtly female- others like the brutal and mysterious seem to be more masculine than not... I love the pokey vik, misaki and Alice puppet wars models. Would be great to see something along those lines. Maybe a toy horse broom, a misaki bisento and mask and relics and weapons with an oriental theme?

• 4 months later...