Opinions on the 10T brothers

*Jack*

So, I always liked the look of these models. When they were released I was thinking of doing a 10T themed vics crew, but never got round to it.

What's our opinion of these for 10t crews? I think torkage have a lot more to offer for one point more, but that they're better than 10t archers for 1 point less, as they have melee expert.

It's such a hard decision. When I say 10t crew, I'm normally focusing on misaki, as other masters, like jakob and yan need their own faction models to perform well.

I wouldn't call them better than the Archers in any sense... too much of comparing apples and oranges. My Archers have been my MVPs by a long shot in my games with them, but they serve a different function than the Torakage or Brothers.

Personally, I think the Brothers still qualify well for things. They're a little bit cheaper, which can help a lot in low point games, and the biggest thing about them that's great is that Companion ability. The ability to start a Companion chain going makes them well worth the 5 points all on its own.

The Torakage are much more about control and misdirection, which gives them yet another category of their own to mess around.