Monroe's FIRST Escalation League!! Help us celebrate the invasion of Malifaux!

Insaneundead

Alright, so with the help of a fellow henchmen Malifaux's influence has started to spread through out this small town called Monroe. We have decided to celebrate this occasion the best way any other henchmen would think of, by mass amounts of bloodshed and defiling of the land. So I am calling out to every power hungry zombie, guardsmen, ice being, and nephilim out there who would be interested, may I even hint at the possibility that a small reward might await those who prove them self stronger, more bloodthirsty, and of stronger will than the rest.

This gathering shall start on the 13th of October, once the order has been given the fight shall begin and end only when one master and their crew remains standing.......well at least the master if they don't wanna share the spoils anyway.

I shall be further reporting any developments that may occur between now and the given date. Hope to see many masters ready for a long and brutal fight.

• 2 weeks later...