Is there a downloadable version of the chart showing who works for who?

Sniddy

Our local group only has 1 copy of the book - and while I can use the (very awesome) crew builder it would be nice to have a refrence to hand so I can plot and scheme....

Just a list is...well meh, it was nice to see faction to faction, and really let me plan out some idea and it's a great visual aid

If anyone has something similar or heck just a scan that'd be great - if I had the book (which I likely won't till the weekend) I could even run something up

And while I'm thinking about it any release date on Oiran? Man I need them

Edited by Sniddy

There isn't anything currently downloadable as far as I know, but it really isn't too complicated - if playing as 10 Thunders, a master can hire any 10 Thunder model, including dual faction models - they also each have an ability to always hire certain models from their own faction when they are taken as Ten Thunders - these do not become 10 Thunder models (apart from Misaki, who can hire some mercs who do become 10 Thunders.

Each faction only has 2 dual faction minions (apart from Outcasts who only have 1). The hiring rules mean that each book 4 master can always hire any book 4 model from their own faction...

There is no current release date for Oiran (sadly!)

Yeah I think the chart was a bit unneccessary to be honest.

If you're X faction, you can hire any models from that faction, including dual faction models.

If you're 10 thunders, you can hire any ten thunders model, including dual faction models, and additionally, each master can hire certain models from their other faction. Example, Jakob can hire stitched togethers, height 1 woes, and sorrows (I think). McCabe can hire guardsmen, and black sheep.

If you still want a copy of the chart, I'll get you one, but they're really making a meal of something that shouldnt be that complicated.

• 2 weeks later...