New masters better as 10t?

tadaka

For the most part people seam to be playing 10t in parent factions. I like to think the current limited model availability is a main cause. So have any of you been playing as 10t and found in game benafits from that playstyle?

We will probably see this a bit more once the Misaki box set ships because the Torokage make lots of lists really interesting

Should be interesting to see all the options and variety 10T provides.

Have not gotten any of my gencon goodies on the table, but I want to try Lynch as a 10T crew just to add Yamaziko.

Ten Thunders Crew - 35 - Scrap

Jakob Lynch
--
5 Pool

Hungering Darkness [0ss]

• Beckoner
    [5ss]

• Beckoner
    [5ss]

• Mr. Tannen
    [6ss]

• Stitched Together
    [5ss]

• Stitched Together
    [5ss]

• Yamaziko
    [6ss]

Please correct me if i am wrong, but the crew above would count as a Neverborn one? Or is Jakob allowed to hire Becknoners and Stitched togethers under the 10T banner?

If i remember correctly, the Beckoner's art tease showed purple only.

Yes, Jakob has an ability where it specifies he can take those models no matter his faction.

Yeah definitely looks like it should be a neverborn crew with only Yamaziko being the outlier, but Jackob is always able to hire stitched, any woes, and anything with brilliant if I remember right. Legal in the crew creator :1_Happy_Puppet2:

Should be fun to have Yamaziko hang back buffing WP and tossing out a heal flip or two. That +2 WP buff should be pretty slick for the stitched and for Tannen's pitiful. Minor help to one of the beckoner's abilities.

I have been running Jakob as 10T with the 10T Archers to back him up. Between a Beckoner or two, and two 10T Archers, I have had a very strong ranged aspect to a Jakob crew and it's done wonders at keeping my opponent from being able to threaten me much. I can send the HD out to kill off something big, have it die, then zap an opposing model with a Beckoner and kill it with a 10T Archer to drop the HD back into play in my opponent's lines, sometimes getting some things to flee along with it rising.

I also thing that the Torakage hitting the shelves eventually will bring a lot of the masters into the 10T fold rather than being used with their other factions.

I really love the variety of options 10T is bringing to the table. The diversity in crew selection is really interesting. I think Yin could provide a lot of fun in some 10T crews. Toshiro as well since he opens up ashigaru and punk zombies. Clockwork traps should be a solid 2pt model.

Ten Thunders Crew - 35 - Scrap

Jakob Lynch
--
4 Pool

Hungering Darkness [0ss]

• Ashigaru
    [4ss]

• Ashigaru
    [4ss]

• Ashigaru
    [4ss]

• Ashigaru
    [4ss]

• Ashigaru
    [4ss]

• Stitched Together
    [5ss]

• Toshiro, the Damiyo
    [8ss]

Another Lynch crew I'm interested in trying out. Lynch provides access to the cards/crows desired by Toshiro and the ashigaru. Stitched provides some mobile cover from ranged attacks. Probably not an optimal list, but it should be good for a laugh.

Should be fun to have Yamaziko hang back buffing WP and tossing out a heal flip or two. That +2 WP buff should be pretty slick for the stitched and for Tannen's pitiful. Minor help to one of the beckoner's abilities.

Remember that Yamaziko's Wp buff only boosts non-master 10T models. So even though Lynch can bring Stitched, they are still neverborn models. That said Tannen is a Duel faction so does count as 10T due to duel faction. As do the Beckoners.

Remember that Yamaziko's Wp buff only boosts non-master 10T models. So even though Lynch can bring Stitched, they are still neverborn models. That said Tannen is a Duel faction so does count as 10T due to duel faction. As do the Beckoners.

I think the beckoners are only neverborn as well. Because they are straight purple, lynch is just allowed to bring them.

I think the beckoners are only neverborn as well. Because they are straight purple, lynch is just allowed to bring them.

Taking a look you are right, so only Tannen would get anything out of that.

At that point you might want to consider Sue if you really wanted a Wp buff, though the old lady does bring other things to the table but then again the same could be said for Sue.