Rollsk: Punks, Harlots and Slashing serial killers.

Rollsk

God evening my fellow lads, lassies and living impaired! A wargamer for some years, I have started with Malifaux and it is smashing! With only about 6-7 games under the spats and I am in, hook line and sinker. I choose everyone's favourite dandy serial-killer, love how tough the bastard is.

The alternative model screams evil dead and I am afraid that my painting skill are no contender for this sculpt, none the less it was fun to paint. In retrospect the hat should have been blue.

post-10990-13911924760709_thumb.jpg

The avatar is dripping with character and was one of the most interesting painting experience I have had, for a long time( painted a lot of warjacks not going to lie). I realised that the watch is no longer attached.

post-10990-13911924761234_thumb.jpg

Convict gunslinger “aka Bartholomew” was the model which attracted me to the game. The downtrodden end of the line feel of the models is great. Mange to paint some tattoos( tried for an Victorian era sailor colour of dark green) but I don't think they turned out to well.

post-10990-1391192476175_thumb.jpg

And for the ladies! Mortimer is a dapper chap. A dedicated man working close to the management but not squeamish about doing garden work and dirtying his hands with some good old fashioned work.

post-10990-13911924762275_thumb.jpg

Harlots and Punks to come.

And I apologise for the bad photographs, i it is not my cup of coffe.