WTB: Santana Ortega

MDL1113

Each of the top four players at the Gen Con "Avatars of Malifaux" event received a Santana. I gave mine to my friend who is a Guild player.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

By the way, each player who played in the Gen Con Malifaux events received foil stickers. It is part of a new promo for events run by henchmen, apparently. Players will be able to redeem their stickers for items such as foil fate decks and Malifaux tape measurers (which were also given away at Gen Con). Perhaps Santana will be a prize in this program.

I really like the sound of this sticker promotion system.

Though it does sadden me that Toronto seems to lack any henchmen or active communities.

Yes, I suppose I could work to rectify both, but it's a population in the millions, how do we not already have a single henchman??

I really like the sound of this sticker promotion system.

Though it does sadden me that Toronto seems to lack any henchmen or active communities.

Yes, I suppose I could work to rectify both, but it's a population in the millions, how do we not already have a single henchman??

There was a guy, but to my knowledge he has not been active in a very long time.

There was a guy, but to my knowledge he has not been active in a very long time.

Yeah, at a glance it seems mborges (or something to that effect) was/is a Toronto Henchman, but according to his profile he's been on the boards recently (last few days), but has only posted once in the last two years.

By the way, each player who played in the Gen Con Malifaux events received foil stickers. It is part of a new promo for events run by henchmen, apparently. Players will be able to redeem their stickers for items such as foil fate decks and Malifaux tape measurers (which were also given away at Gen Con). Perhaps Santana will be a prize in this program.

You had me at 'foil fate deck'. :D

To expand on my earlier comment on the topic, was there any word given on if/when more information would be given out about this program? I'd love to hear more about it; how/when/where you can get said stickers/tickets/whatevers, how they'll be redeemed, what you can get for how many, etc. It sounds similar to the participation systems that WOTC (and many other companies, of course) have used over the years, particularly for tournament play, and I'd love to hear more about it.

So a little birdie to me a little info about her.. So the word on the street is that She will be released to the general public later in the year. Also henchman can order her. The birdie told me that one person they know had ordered 7 and was waiting for them to be delivered.

I no longer think they are worth 100+ they will be sold for under $35 so i don't know what to think...

The only thing that annoys me is that it's impossible for me to even get a shot at it. The only LGS with places to play doesn't support malifaux at all, so we're not even encouraged/welcome to play there (which is a logical business decision of them).

I have 5 crews built very well, but unpainted, so i can't apply to be a henchman. And even then...who would i play with in Quebec? The closest henchman with a play group is over 230km away. Thankfully i have my bride-to-be who loves the game.

It's fair for people who work hard to get rewards, but i do feel a bit miffed at not even having the opportunity to work hard for it :P

Edited by Sybaris