Initial Thoughts

pigi314159

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, one and it is terrible. Revelations is the only movie in the series after Bloodlines that is actually a Hellraiser movie. 5-8 are all random crappy unrelated movies that got retro fitted to be Hellraiser movies, presumably to make them easier to fund.

Right.. I still like to think of Event Horizon as Hellblazer 3. It entirely fits the cannon

I may have to check out Hellraiser... any recommendations?

I'd also recommend the Hellbound Heart, by Clive Barker. It's the book the first movie was based off. There are some differences (I don't recall the Engineer existing at all) but it's a short book and really good. Though I'm biased, as I'm a big Clive Barker fan. It's why I'm trying to figure out how to run a themed uncompetitive Jakob Lynch crew based on Damnation Game.

Since recycled the actor that was torch in Captain America, I am holding out hope that they are recycling that whole franchise and doing it "right". :)

Seems unlikely as Marvel hasn't got the movie rights back yet for the FF and I believe Gallactus and Doctor Doom were attached to them.

There are Hellblazer movies after Bloodlines?... really.... *Sheesh*

I can't remember their names, but there's Hellraiser, Hellraiser Hellbound, Hell on Earth, Bloodlines, then there's Inferno (my personal favorite) Hellworld, Deader and I'm sure there's another 1 or 2

I don't see Loki as that big a villain (ok his sabotage of Baldr's escape from Hel was quite villainous), and as far as Ragnarok goes, I've always been a big fan of Surtr.

Anyway, I starter a seperate thread: http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?34665-It-s-good-to-be-bad-Favourite-villains&p=443082#post443082

Now can we get things back on topic, ok so non-Asians- oh wait no, go back, go back... Ten Thunders! That's right... so Ten Thunders huh?

No, but we do have a Big Papa......."I love it when you call me Big Pa-Pa."

Papa Loco, Willie and Sybelle walk into a bar, and- oh wait I can't tell that one. My bad.

even before willie there was Pere Ravage...

And even then he was known as little green Willie ;)

You see what Willie has done to this game (don't look at me!) We clearly need cute, innocent (and badass) pandas to restore equilibrium... and cause pandamonium =]

Common sense would suggest no. It's why no one referred to Kirai as the the "non-Caucasian Master" and stopped referring to her as "the Asian Master" once they actually knew her name. We know these guys' names and their adoptive faction, we don't need irrelevent distinctions period.

Common sense should have suggested you didn't reply to my irreverant post :-p