Will we need the new book for TT models?

Mirarii

So I am planning on getting the TT Arcanists this weekend, will I need Storm of Shadows to use them (ie. special new rules or other things) or will I be fine with just the rules manual/book 1.5?

I plan on eventually getting 1.5, TF, RP, and SoS, for the fluff but so far I just have the rules manual.

To just use the models you have bought, you should be ok with just the Rules manual and the cards. The models rules Should be printed on the stat cards. But i have not seen the book so do not know if there are any new rules printed in the book to save space. But odds are you dont need it, just nice to have for some :)

I would assume not. None of the characters in book 2 or 3 needed the books for their rules at any rate, this might be different. I think the dual-faction rules will be pretty straight forward: they can work for either of the factions they are associated with, but I could be wrong.

Though, now that I'm thinking about it, there might be faction-specific rules, specifically Schemes, which might require the new book, assuming they aren't in the 1.5 book.