Some Resser love!

Zephir

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 4 stone guy however is mean, not the greatest combat but not bad (he is only 4 stones) and it can stop lots of stuff from getting near him, awesome for Objective stuff :D Though i may be blind but could not find his name :(

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

/sigh its the pic above the stats:(

Toshiro seems outright amazing, being able to torpedo spirits or undead with such ease is huge and those + just for being around too. He is also fantastic in the sense that spirits and undead love him alike, so we have a real nexus model with sinergies instead of just a very good beatstick like izamu.

The ashigaru seem interesting, but the punk zombies will really get a second wind with his guy.

Please let there be some non-asian models as well.

Or at least a Rotten Geisha for Seamus

Sorry, but going by the 1 master 1 totem and 5 minions logic, we already know how everything looks. Yan Lo, the midget with the pumpkin (totem), Toshiro, the ashigarus, Izamu, the organ vampire (have hope that it's a horror for molly) and flute lady.

Looks like everything has been revealed.

Toshiro

Izamu

Ashigaru

Penanggalan

Female Ancestor

I doubt either Penanggalan or the Female Ancestor are Belles. That said, it would seem that none of these fit into the promise for Molly getting more Horrors, further indicating that Story Pack models are no in Book 4. So there's still plenty hope =]

I just realised that Toshiro is dual faction. I wonder if there is any use for him outside of Yan Lo.

I'm sure that Yan Lo has an ability to not only get these guys' abilities, but if he has their relic then he can discard counters to summon them back (loosing the ability). But confirmation would be nice =]

post-3604-13911924417523_thumb.jpg

Soul Porter

post-3604-13911924418084_thumb.jpg

Edited by ThePandaDirector

I have played the Legend of the Five Rings RPG for many many years, so I'm well versed in Japanese fantasy. No looking at the models they are great, but just not what I was looking for in Malifaux.

As a single faction I would have no problem with the Ten Thunders, but as a dual factions I really think it ruins the other factions.