10T Guild Master

wrabbit37

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traps are the bear traps. He and the Guild Trapper can summon them into play (the Trapper is better at doing that than McH).

His totem is a beefed up Guild Hound. His hunting dog.

Wow. I think I just found my Guild Master =D

McCabe

Totem

Trappers

Traps

Austringers

Hounds

The crew of win.

So what about the other Guild minions, moustache man and Nemo?

If I'm not mistaken, the average Book 1-3 box set generally included 5-6 figures (there are of course exceptions, Hoffman's only has 4, Ramos has 4, 9 or 11, depending on how you look at it, etc).

I wonder if deciding to add the Totems to said boxes might bump that up to a flat 6 on average, and off the top of my head I think the 3 boxes we've seen the contents of each pack 6 apiece.

Haven't seen much about the Wastrels themselves, but a dismountable rider with a dog companion and various traps sounds pretty badass to begin with.

Crews are likely going to be average of six, with Master, Totem, Unique on 40mm base and 3 Minions. That said, Dark Debts has two large models (Hungering Darkness and one of the Illuminated), one of which is on a 50mm base, so that drops it down a model. McCabe's likely has a 50mm model too (his mounted version) and Luna could well be on a 40mm base (unlikely, but makes sense for a big dog), so that's what makes me think he'll be a 5 piece box too, unless Wastrels are x3 (then Luna will definitely be 30mm)