Storm of Shadows - Neverborn Spoiler Thread

Nephalumps

First: Sorry to disappoint anyone, but I don't have the book!

However, I wanted there to be a central thread for Neverborn spoilers from the shiny new book. That way, we don't have to hunt for details in a bunch of disparate threads. Plus, anyone that doesn't want to spoil anything for themselves knows what link to avoid. ;)

If anyone gets the book/models early and feels like enlightening the rest of us, we'd very much appreciate it! :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A model changing in to penanggalan would be win

Not really what the neverborn do, but i want more shape shifters. Hengeyokai would be cool or some other shifters.

edit for the penanggalan.

here is what a penanggalan, looks like from some banners it will be a resser and 10thunder.

post-3037-13911924414898_thumb.jpg

Edited by D_acolyte

I dont have the book, I am just relaying what was being talked about on the malifaux IRC.

But pretty sure it is just his own flips.

Also he always cheats last in opposed duels.

His totem can start in play or be summoned when a Brilliance model dies, think Jakob has to discard two cards to summon it.

Have gleamed random stuff from the irc chatroom.

Apparently Jacob tends to get a large hand*, and summoning the Hungering Darkness involves someone with brilliance dying and Jacob discarding a pair. The amount of WDs the Darkness has depends on the pair.

Beckoners have an aura that gives all nearby enemies Brilliance (which is treated as a character trait, like woe etc), and any Brilliant model attacking Beckoners get negative twists.

Mr Graves is a heavy hitter (duh) and has some movement tricks for the group.

*Apparently he's been able to get up to 13 but getting that high would be a rarity

Edited by psychocamel