McMourning vs Nicodem, 35SS

Fredraider

The undertaker Nicodem just had a discussion beyond the grave, with the late Deputy Treasurer of the Guild, Marcus Klopp, peace to the soul of this brave officer! After the funeral with great pomp, Nicodem and Mortimer had disturbed the peace of the brave man funeral. After a short interrogation rule of the late Deputy Treasurer, Nicodem was right, it was not an agent of the Treasury model, Marcus had amassed a small fortune in jewels he had carefully buried the limits of the suburbs of Malifaux not far from Angel's Grove Cemetery. Nicodem and his small cohort stumbling left and smelly aisles of tombs to venture into the swamp to the place indicated by Marcus Klopp. Nicodem providing methodical and had thought about taking a poor miner bent and gamy for the thankless task of excavation required ...

----------

Marcus Klopp had not only revealed his secret to the grave only Nicodem. The famous pathologist of the Guild, Mac Mourning also had knowledge of the secret. At autopsy mandatory Assistant Treasurer, the practitioner had also initiated a chat with Marcus. He had reached the same result. Very discreetly, chartering a funeral car of the Guild, Doc Mac Mourning, his faithful Sebastian, her two assistants and his flesh golem arrived in the small station decrepit and forgotten Angel's Grove. With an imperious gesture, McMourning ordered his creature fashioned to lead the way!

Roll diagonally.

Shared strategy: Treasure Hunt.

Special sets: former Monument, bag and pierrâmes cemetery.

No special events.

Combines Nicodem:

Precious pieces - announced.

Bodyguard: Nicodem - announced.

Combines McMourning:

This is a good donor - announced.

Resentment on Sebastian - kept secret.

post-10955-13911924394333_thumb.jpg

Jean Philippe had finished his starter McMourning and was determined to test it. Moreover, his figure Killjoy stamped for some time to join the fight. For my part, The Carrion Effigy and Crooked Man would join the team of notorious undertaker. McMourning seized the initiative in the first round despite the brawl pierrâmes, because the speed of action would be partly instrumental in the ownership of the treasure! Construct the Flesh, aka Frankenstein, doped Joker ^ ^, rushed to the treasure chest, the same excess as attract imperiously by the nearby presence of enemies!

My minor hunchback and decrepit threw a spell of land subsidence which caused little damage to the Flesh Construct. In the process, as he shot the famous spell "Well", any figure ending his trip in less than 2'' of the latter to a risk of falling fatally in or be very bad! In subsequent rounds, the magic well had the effect of slowing the advance of McMourning to the treasury, while the troops of Nicodem limping approached slowed by marshes around! Each turn, my minor hunchback devoted his energies to revive the magic well.

post-10955-13911924394862_thumb.jpg

Despite the risks, I tried to approach with a Zombie Punk, in the worst case, it would revive! He was actually paralyzed at the approach of the hole and cut with a jigsaw by Sebastian! Poor Sebastian was killed the next round in its approach, falling into the hole, with a beautiful Black Joker fired for it! In addition, death by accidental fall of Sebastian condemned the implementation of the second camp combines McMourning.

My first mistake was to go to the fight against the creature McMourning, I would far rather draw from the Treasury of the marker in the vicinity of baiting with my troops! My image of the Raven flying over the marsh, was offered to the construction of flesh! A sudden peak in meat doubled, poor effigy was taken down! My minor hunchback was meanwhile cut by McMourning with his scalpel drinker life! Nicodem managed to move the special decoration and passed the Tombs to revive part of the Crooked Man and Zombie Punk!

Fortunately, the decoration was not too far from camp Nicodem because Mortimer exhumed corpse of the marker for my side and combines McMourning markers were quickly picked up! No teacher was interested in "pierrâmes" bags that were far enough away from the challenge of the game! At the end of the fifth round, I missed my unfortunate combination of a quarter of a table, that of my opponent, marker or corpses lying around not long on the ground! Combines quite difficult to pass in front of a réssurectionniste. For its part, JP had no trouble to validate its special combination McMourning.

Only in the fourth round, a good nurse of McMourning was sacrificed for the appearance of the terrible pestilent and Killjoy! It appeared near Nicodem which was very distressed by this attention! The enormous mercenary undead Unborn was "Pop" at the feet of two Zombie Punks! It was a chance that did not refuse! There was from them, beautiful bursts of katanas towards the necrotic flesh Killjoy! While the amazing creature was left critically wounded, injured his black blood acid in turn, strong zombie punks seriously considering the number of attacks inflicted! This is Nicodem who completed the huge undead with a crazy "Décrépir" who treated in a more punk for the Zombie! Too bad for JP, he too had little time to test his new acquisition! Nicodem was not endangered then, I managed my second handset. In the fourth and fifth round, there was no threat around the marker treasure, Dr. Douglas McMourning worked to pick it up and sprinter in his deployment zone!

post-10955-13911924393237_thumb.jpg

Victory against McMourning by 6PV 2PV for Nicodem.

post-10955-13911924392699_thumb.jpg

post-10955-13911924393804_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...