collodi and zorida ?

greg1394

I'd go with the arcane effigy myself. You can use it Collodi alone, zoraida alone, or both and it can help both of them, plus it gives you an extra card and isn't a bad fighter.

I consider the AE an auto include in my Collodi and Zoraida forces at this point.

Thanks for all the help guys !

Just a few questions...

The doppleganger seems like it would work really well with Zorida ( for an other shot at obay )and Collodi ( to get of another breath life) do you guys ever use her ?

Dose the effect from breath life stay on till the end of the game ?

I am Going to be playing a mini 30ss tourney V Rasputina , Ophila and Colette, playing shared Plant Evidence,Claim jump and Slaughter and was thinking of this list ..

Zorida

Collodi

4 X marionettes

A stitched

Doppleganger

Giving me a Cache of 6 what do you guys think....is it worth taking OR should I drop somthing to squeeze an effigy ? I will be summoning a Vodoo doll on turn 1.

There is nothing on pull my finger about the carrion Effigy or the mysterious Effigy .. any advice ?

Edited by greg1394

Thanks for all the help guys !

Just a few questions...

The doppleganger seems like it would work really well with Zorida ( for an other shot at obay )and Collodi ( to get of another breath life) do you guys ever use her ?

Dose the effect from breath life stay on till the end of the game ?

I am Going to be playing a mini 30ss tourney V Rasputina , Ophila and Colette, playing shared Plant Evidence,Claim jump and Slaughter and was thinking of this list ..

Zorida

Collodi

4 X marionettes

A stitched

Doppleganger

Giving me a Cache of 6 what do you guys think....is it worth taking OR should I drop somthing to squeeze an effigy ? I will be summoning a Vodoo doll on turn 1.

There is nothing on pull my finger about the carrion Effigy or the mysterious Effigy .. any advice ?

This a good list but make sure to practice with the Doppleganger. There is a neat combination of abilities in your list with the Doppleganger and Stitched Together.

If you copy Zoraidas Wp and the Stitched Gamble your life...... well, try to read them side by side.

On another note, remember that the Doppleganger needs to protect itself before going on the offense. Try copying different thing in your crew first, and then if you have time try copying things off of your opponents.

Remember that if it doesn't work the first few times maybe you should rethink her movement the first few turns.

Edited by DarcXON
Info

Effects like breathe life end at the end of the turn unless they say otherwise (like filled with stones does).

Yes doppelgängers are great utility models, however they are expensive. At 30ss I'd be very tempted to take the arcane effigy instead.

Make sure to pick up a shell of Wicked Dolls.

Get some Wicked Dolls close to Collodi. Cast Puppet Show to give them all fast and Breathe Life to give as many Wicked Dolls Melee Expert as you have Masks. Use Marionettes to drag Collodi X*(3*(5+1)) inches (X = number of marionettes, +1 repositioning Collodi in front of the marionette after every Pull Strings. 3* since you gave them all fast) to whereever you want.

Wicked Dolls warp in to Collodi within 2" (not entirely as a Summon. This is a Place so just the rim of the base has to be within the 2" radius) and a +1 Melee +1 Fast +2 AP doll will make whatever life quite insufferable.

Or use Collodi as an instant breakthrough/claim jump win since he turns all dolls around him are now significant.

Collodi is disgusting board control.

Edited by Sarsnick