Arcanist Laboratories

GcFlash

They aren't ment to be like that (see store link below), the front legs should be just as long as the back ones. Mine have a blob of metal at right angles to the directions the legs should be going in (which on mine are miss shapen stubs). Its just a simple mis-cast, but it would be nice if Wyrd would get back to me.

www.wyrd-games.net/shop/images/P/p-16714.jpg

Cheers

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

I dont mind the odd mis-cast Iamwyrd, but all 3 are identical and i bought them to make up for 2 sets of standard ones with broken legs (delivered that way). So I have to say I am more than a little disappointed that out of 9 miniatures I have 3 that are undamaged in someway shape or form. They are simply very poorly designed in my opinion and from my experience.

Cheers

Difficult to tell from the store photo due to the angle but I still think the front ones are shorter.

Measured mine and the back legs are around 2mm longer. If it is a miscast it would seem to be a common and very consistent one.

When I had a miscast Kaeris I got no email response from Wyrd, it just turned up in the post a few weeks later.

Re 2nd bit of last post. The Wyrd minis are quite delicate, ridiculously so in some cases. I reckon around 50% of the 40 odd figures I have brought have some sort of miscasting, usually a minor issue. only one was beyond fixing. But not the greatest casting out there.

Edited by Doc Gigawatts

It does in the Gaming community. Virtually all of the gaming companies are out of the office and setting off toward GenCon.

It was the same with Privateer Press prior to them hiring a ton of additional staff. About the only company that GenCon doesn't impact is Games Workshop since they dont have a very large footprint there.

A quick thank you to Wyrd, I received my replacement steampunk spiders this morning, so Im a happy little Arcanist :) I would still like to suggest it would be worth sending customers emails as if they were a paying customer... because we are ;)

I will put up comparison picks for anyone whos interested in the near future :) Because while these ones still have injection plugs from the mold, they also have a top and bottom to their front legs lol

Cheers