Duck21’s Malifaux Blog.

Duck21

My Bushido force won 1st place in fantasy unit category at Salute 2013.

And GCT studios are giving away every miniature used in this Diorama (unpainted and unassembled ) all you have to do is like and share the giveaway on their face book page. For a chance to win 8 miniatures.

http://www.facebook.com/gctbushido?hc_location=stream

36579_437457499679474_2110360619_n.jpg

Edited by Duck21

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s my first attempt at painting new plastic malifaux miniatures. Vanessa Treasure Hunter.

So what do I think of the new plastic ? It feels different.

I don’t know if this is a good example, but imagine playing a driving video game. And you unlocked a new car which is faster but has more sensitive handling. And this is how new plastics made me feel. In other words it has potential but will take some adjusting to. Overall I think I achieved a good result on Vanessa in the end.

mal015.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

These figures are incredibly well painted. I like your style, colour choices and the custom bases.

I may have to revisit some of my completed miniatures and add some additional highlighting after seeing your work on the same figures.

Edited by LordDarcy

post-10872-13911930060029_thumb.jpg

Me and Doctor Loxley made a new pod cast. Hobby Sofa. It’s mostly About Malifaux, but will have some general Hobby topics like painting advise. Anyway here’s Episode - 1 You’ll have to excuse my accent.

http://newfairbank.podbean.com/2013/07/05/hobby-sofa-episode-01/

It would probably be a good idea to make this a new topic. But I’m not entirely sure in which section would you post new pod casts. Any ideas.

Edited by Duck21

• 2 weeks later...