Duck21’s Malifaux Blog.

Duck21

Malifaux Ice Golem tutorial 20.  This was a long project, but it's finally done. Hope someone finds this useful. 
Children of December 360 degree showcase is coming in few days. Watch out for a lot more projects. Next one is Kingdom Death Twilight Knight. Another Hobby update is coming very soon as well.

• Like 3

Kingdom Death, Monster. Twilight Knight painting tutorial part 1.  I'm painting slayed monster base. this was done at the same time as my Ice Golem project, and unfortunately I didn't record how I sculpted the base.  At that time I wasn't planning to record all my hobby activity. But I'm really regretting it now. :(

Stark I'm going to apologize in advance. I referred to you as Grey Cardinal's Workshop in the video. The brain fart is probably due to me not getting enough sleep recently.

Hobby Update 02/04/17 Scenic bases for Kingdom Death Female Twilight Knight and Malifaux Female Firestarter. 
Making Ama No Zako feel at home in Hamlin's crew. 
Making Joragumo from Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures Phase Spider and Kingdom death Lion Armour kit. 
Details of the upcoming press molding tutorials.

Kingdom Death, Monster. Female Twilight Knight tutorial part 1. Sculpting the base. I'm still regretting not recording the sculpting process of the first Twilight Knight I painted. But now I'm recording nearly everything I do hobby-vise. So here it is.

• Like 1