Duck21’s Malifaux Blog.

Duck21

Hey duck! I know you from the Bushido forums. Awesome conversion on Lelu. I look forward to more stuff from you, you have a lot of talent. You should post up some of your other stuff.........these folks appreciate nice work. I'm sure the tortoise and the kitsune would go over big here (I can't remember their names).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey duck! I know you from the Bushido forums. Awesome conversion on Lelu. I look forward to more stuff from you, you have a lot of talent. You should post up some of your other stuff.........these folks appreciate nice work. I'm sure the tortoise and the kitsune would go over big here (I can't remember their names).

I don’t know. This is a Malifaux forum. If the moderators are ok with it I’ll do it. Is anyone else wants to see my Bushido miniatures here?

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Everything looks great and the freehand is just amazing. The only thing I miss here is some snow ;)

Did someone said snow? How about this. Just painted my Silent One. The base is made from milliput including the snow.

mal004.JPG

• Like 2

I don’t know. This is a Malifaux forum. If the moderators are ok with it I’ll do it. Is anyone else wants to see my Bushido miniatures here?

Wyrd was an art/hobby community before it was a gaming community. They have no problem with other stuff....they like to see nice things too. There are plenty of other things all over these boards.

very nice, may i ask how you did the snow?

I slapped some milliput in the areas where snow was supposed to be. Made it a bit textured with a sculpting tool. Painted it white. Applied some very light washes blue and brown. Dry bushed it white. Applied some more washes and dry bushed it white again. And that’s how I did it.

forumtemp021.JPG

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Here’s some of my best Bushido miniatures. If you want to see the rest of my Bushido range see my thread on Bushido Forum.

http://www.bushido-thegame.com/forum/duck21-41-3

bushi002.JPG

bushi001.JPG

bushi004.JPG

bushi012.JPG

bushi014.JPG

bushi015.JPG

Edited by Duck21
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...