Spoiler

tadaka

Wait, so she's the Master, interesting... Initially I thought "uh she's bland" but then I thought "no, she's understated, I like that"

They look gorgeous. It's werid because I haven't been that blown away by all the teasers, but somehow I love every single model there, and the idea of a railway crew is tempting

Gencon budget RISING!

She looks vicious, in a quiet sort of way. I like it. In fact, I like that whole box from that shot. The archers I'm a little puzzled by, though the renders look pretty enough.

But someopbody please tell me the guy with the big hammer isn't called Wang. I mean, that's what it looks like on my iPad screen...

She looks vicious, in a quiet sort of way. I like it. In fact, I like that whole box from that shot. The archers I'm a little puzzled by, though the renders look pretty enough.

But someopbody please tell me the guy with the big hammer isn't called Wang. I mean, that's what it looks like on my iPad screen...

With the benefit of a laptop it looks more like Kang....