Favorite Neverborn leaders

Sybaris

For me it is Zoraida as she was the master that won me over when I started. I liked the very Baba Yaga, WM Old Witch, or Old Woman *From David Gemmell's work* vibe from her. I have a soft spot for manipulators or master plotters in fluff and stories. She was also very different from alot of the masters are group was starting with.

That said I need to start using the other masters more and start making plans for a Levi crew.

Quite surprising results for me so far, since i was expecting the usually discussed powerful lists and combinations (Dreamer, Collodi, Pandora) to be on top of this poll.

It is a pleasant surprise.

For my personal interest, would any of you consider using Nekima as a leader, if you could?

Quite surprising results for me so far, since i was expecting the usually discussed powerful lists and combinations (Dreamer, Collodi, Pandora) to be on top of this poll.

It is a pleasant surprise.

For my personal interest, would any of you consider using Nekima as a leader, if you could?

It depends on what her henchmen does, but might use her with Lilith

I picked the Dreamer myself even though I have never played a single game. The Dreamer is the model/fluff that sealed me investing in this game. I have always had an affinity towards dreamlands... I hear that it is not a good master to start with because it cam be complicated but I am hoping that with my 40k background I should be able to pick him up quickly.

I went with Zoraida first, but is she is a bit boring as far as a playstyle: If I am not out running errands (Interacts) with Raven, I am popping out babies (dolls) or getting them to do their chores (Obey) or just sending them outside to play (Repulsive) so I can have some time to myself.

Zoraida is my Malifaux Soccer Mom!

While she has thematic links to swamp creatures and dolls, she lacks what I call synergy with all of her minion choices. It doesn't matter who she takes, she still does the same things every time.

Collodi is a bit better: Synergy like crazy, awesome fluff, and that boy is downright a blast to play! Sure you are stuck with dolls, but with Effigies here and hopefully more dolls in the future, Collodi is really fun to play. I still do not know how Collodi and Molly can be on par as Henchmen (Henchpersons?)........plus Molly costs 1ss more. Collodi is a steal!

Has to be the Dreamer for me, it was the picture of him in the book, sat on Chompys shoulder that got my interest in the game (and Robs demo where i tried out Colette) And because of both of those i now own 23 of a possible 26 crews and over 300 models :D

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

I mean how can you not just love the fiction where a little child gets to manipulate a huge and powerful scary monster, because he can feed it better, its just odd, and awesome :D