Hemelin OP crap

Takih9

Question

7 answers to this question

What happened exactly?

[Edit]

Ooh never mind, I think I got it...

Hamelin made Seamus Insignificant, and then made it so that Seamus could target nobody except Hamelin?

If that's what happened, then sorry but no, Seamus cannot make Disengaging Strikes because he isn't allowed to target other models.

Remember, when Seamus first turns Avatar you end all effects on him, so you can get rid of Insignificant if Hamelin already got him with that.

As a general rule though, don't take Seamus' Avatar against Hamelin if you can avoid it. His WP is too low, making him vulnerable to Hamelin's spells. Vanilla Seamus' 7WP is one of his best defences against Hamelin.

Mike

Edited by Mike3838

I do enjoy a good Hamelin forum rage post :)

Well technically a Hemelin rage post.

But not to derail this but if you explain what happened and what you had we can try to help you out more. ASeamus is a bad thing to go against Hamelin unless you bring someone else you plan to take Hamelin out with(say Von Schill)

Jack Daw and Immune To Influence models... Hamelin's bane... Also, you can take models that remove effects on other models... Huge against Hamelin. Just remember that Hamelin still has a 9 for severe damage and can ignore :+fate and :-fate .. So he can cheat a severe relatively reliably... And with fast... Well... Game over.

At least if it can be comforting, Hamelin is supposed to get a rule revision somewhere in the future.

Definately comforting that changes will be coming...several in the community have worked hard to profer recomendations that will tone him down without nuetering him completely.