Introduce Yourself

Justin

Hi I'm Azoxystrobin from near la Rochelle in France, old wargamer I've been playing wargames since 1989. A bit fed up of tournaments being the only mode of expression for miniatures games these days.

Anyway, 3 of us at the local club are trying out Malifaux, I got Pandora's crew, a friend got Nicodem, and the other got Misaki.

We used to play warhams, now we play a lot of Warmachine, we are also starting Infinity too.

I have dabbled in way too many miniatures games, from good to bad, plenty of them now dead.

• 4 weeks later...

Moin from the North Sea,

I´m Chris and i´m playing TT´s since 1998.

First i teleportet from one worldship to another using the psiforces of the Eldar. Then a dimensionshift brought me to the rebellion of the Devourer (at that time the Breach opend first but closed for me while i was dreaming...).

Dwarfs catched me to be their coach in a bloody football game. The contracts set off after only one season, but my team is still strong and ready to play.

On another planet in another city the Triads fought against Koralon, Juker and others in an urban war. It was the Brotherhood asked me to establish the real king and that i have to fight to the pirates, goblins, the armada, an so on.

In my head voice bekame louder and louder when Everblight wanted to be the only dragon.

In this days i walked through the Breach and get to know the City of Malifaux for half a year now. And what i found out? You can visit the Gallery.

So my "Hello" is done.

Good night

Hello. After several months of prodding and coaxing from friends in my gaming group, I'm venturing into the breach and exploring Malifaux. Very happy to be joining the boards here.

I'm a Warhammer veteran/exile, and a big fan of gothic/eldritch gaming, so I'm finding myself drawn to the Neverborn and to Lilith.

I'm still wrapping my brains around the rules and getting to know the basics of gameplay.

In the meantime, it's Wyrd's wonderful figures that lure me deeper and deeper in.

I game in Boston, by the way. We are nurturing a steadily-growing Malifaux community here, so definitely PM me if you're in the area and looking for games.

Fred

Hey Fred! I'm from Western Mass, my club The 131 does some great events around here (or so I've heard!). I've also heard good things about the Boston Malifaux crowd, especially Dorkamorka. I'm looking forward to doing some gaming up there too!

My name is Dez, I'm from Western Mass and I play...everything. I love to game. In particular, 40K and WFB. We've been playing Imperial Assault which is also great. We've also been going retro with some Mordheim.

Now...I'm ready to get back in the pool. We have a huge amount of Malifaux players around here and great events. Should be fun.

¡Hola, gente!
I'm a new Malifaux player from Mallorca.

After 30 years on the planet, I never thought I would play miniature games, due to having been gifted with two clumsy claws for hands. But the stars got aligned, the auguries were good and my brother and a friend convinced me to open Pandora's box. Now a hag is in its way, and my once beautiful and sunny home is starting to look more and more like a swamp...

Hello all

fairly new player from Des Moines IA, a year ago when I was at Gen Con I saw Kaeris and instantly wanted to play her, and that's what got me in.

I've played Warhammer Fantasy ( imo the most balanced thing GW has ever made) , 40k, warmahordes, and so far I'm enjoying the balance that wyrd has placed in the miniature game.  I hope to get good with the Arcanist faction ( but Marcus seems off to me) and see many of you in tournaments when I can

Hi I'm John from London, UK.

I grew up playing GW games from 9-19 years old then for various reasons I stopped playing for 10 years until recently.

Friends of mine started a new gaming club in Croydon which istoing really well so they invitedme along. All I had from my collection was my beloved Mordheim, which has been my favourite system since it was released.

Anyway, a good friend if mine gave me a Malifaux intro a couple of months ago and now I'm hooked. I currently have a Pandora crew which is great but i am about to venture into a Lilith crew.

I have always been the sort of player who goes with mercenaries and was initially tempted by the Guild but decided to do a U-turn on that and go with the Neverborn as something completely out of character for me and I'm so glad I did. Whilst they can be frustrating to play, they are also immense fun. The idea of having a killer baby (Kade) roaming around with a giant teddy bear really sealed the deal for me.

Look forward to some great times with Malifaux in the future. Anyone around South London who ever fancies a relaxed game should get in touch. I used to play to win at all costs but I now just want to have a laugh and enjoy playing against opponents who don't take it all too seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks

As you may have been able to work out due to my very creative username, I'm Bruce.

Hailing from the grey granite city of Aberdeen in The Land of Kilts and Whiskey, I have been attempting to slap people around with Pandora and her creepy little entourage. I seem to be getting somewhere, having come 2nd in The Geek Rooms first tournament.

Along with the good lady Pandora, i have a part built/painted Sonnia crew, and as of last night a built Dreamer crew and a Viks crew.

The Geek Room in Aberdeen are away to start the gaining grounds league this Wednesday which i will be joining in, hopefully convincing the other half/boss to come play too.

Also, Baby Kade with a Teddy is a nasty combo, Baby Kade with 2 Teddies is evil. Baby Kade with 3 Teddies? I'll let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Im italian boy who have recently discover Malifaux and immediately felt in love with this miniatures! Im rather in crisis in the choice of the first crew to start but i hope to resolve soon the problem  :ranged .

Im not a player, i prefer mostly painting and convert miniatures but usually i love also to make army/warband that have a sense in the gaming way, even if i won't play any game lol, but you know never say never!

So here i am, ready to ask you something as soon as i will choose the crew!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm in Seattle (well Shoreline actually, but close enough). I have only played one game but I enjoyed it a bunch (lost it).

I enjoy painting minis but have avoided war games in the past because I don't want to paint dozens of identical figures and don't want to pay endless amounts of money. Malifaux uses fewer figures, has more unique figures, and seems to cost less to have a fieldable army, um I mean crew.

I'm hooked. No, I mean it, I'm hooked. I find I'm becoming more than a bit obsessed with a game I have barely played.

Hello everyone.

I have been lurking and even participating in the forums, but I had not introduced myself. Please accept my apologies for my incivility.

I'm from Spain. I live in the sunny town of Malaga, in the south of the country, and a few months ago I started playing Malifaux, which has become my favorite game.

I hope to learn a lot from you, and I wish I can contribute to the Malifaux gaming community.

Hi,

I've played a lot of Mordheim & Necromunda, and I've been meaning to pick up some Malifaux stuff for a while.  I've finally got round to buying the rulebook and the Redchapel box, as Seamus' crew resonates with my love of trashy horror films.  Now to figure out how to play!

• Like 3