Poughkeepsie, NY - Open Thurs. Night Gaming and Demos!

Halflingspy

Hello everyone - my name is Wyatt, a new henchman here, just established to help out growing community of Malifaux players in the Hudson Valley.

Dragon's Den, in Poughkeepsie (www.gamersgambit.com is their website, check it out!), has open gaming on Thursday nights from 5-9 PM. For the last year, the Malifaux community has been slowly growing to be a regular thing at the gaming store, where on Thursdays, two or three games of Malifaux are almost always running. The store has plenty of terrain and a friendly staff, so come on down and join us, as the first Malifaux league and tournaments in the area will be announced soon as well!

New Player? I will be there to demo the game to brand new players, help give advice to others still getting their basics down, or work out the kinks in a crew you might be learning.

Brand new is our Facebook page for Malifaux players that live in the Hudson Valley. If you want to find games in our area and meet other players, join up. The more the merrier!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/115384418604618/

Heya!

I live in Binghamton (just asked to join your FB group) and we have a small community as well! We run events from time to time and I don't mind traveling a couple of hours for an event, so if you guys are running anything, do please let me know and I'll pass it along. We have a tournament this Sunday that I'll PM you the details to so as to not detract from your thread.